Your Home is Your Castle, We’ll Protect it Like One
The average price of a home in Mercer County is $255,300. That’s a valuable investment that residents need to protect. Average home prices in Burlington County are around $182,100. No matter the size or value of your home, whether it’s in these counties, surrounding New Jersey counties, or even Bucks County in Pennsylvania, your home deserves comprehensive protection.
Clarke Insurance Agency uses state-of-the-art technology assess the risks your property faces to determine your insurance needs, and then shops the different policies available through several companies. That means we can find a home insurance policy that matches your coverage needs quickly. We do the shopping so that you get more value for your investment without having to do a lot of research.
What is Covered by Your Home Insurance Policy?
Home insurance policies can include a lot of coverage options. Typically, a good policy will cover:
- The price of repairing your home, including any built-in appliance and wall-to-wall carpet that gets damaged.
- Personal liability when someone gets injured on your property.
- The cost of replacing your belongings if they are stolen or damaged (most policies only pay a percentage or have a firm cap on this coverage).
- The price of repairing garages, sheds, and other structures not attached to your home.
Getting More Value and Protection
This level of coverage works well for a lot of people. Some families, however, want the peace of mind that comes from additional coverage. Clarke Insurance Agency can bundle your policies to give you more value. By bundling your policies, you get discounts that give you more value for your dollar.
Some coverage options you might consider include:
- Flood insurance
- Umbrella insurance
- Personal property insurance that covers high-valued items (jewelry, fine art, etc)
- Auto insurance
We even have policies to protect your coastal and vacation homes.
Contact Clarke Insurance Agency today at 877-477-1265 to learn more about options that match your unique needs. Our agents have plenty of experiencing searching for policies of all types.