Let Our Coverage Pave Your Road To Security
New Jersey and Pennsylvania require all drivers to carry a basic level of auto insurance coverage. It doesn’t matter whether you live in Mount Holly, Pennington, New Hope, Yardly, New Town or another NJ or PA community, you must have auto insurance to drive legally.
Clarke Insurance Agency can help you the find car insurance that matches your budget and coverage needs. That way, you protect yourself, your vehicle, and other drivers while staying on the right side of the law.
What Types of Auto Insurance Do You Need?
There are several types of auto insurance that you might want to consider. When you contact Clarke Insurance Agency or fill out an online quote request, we match your needs with policies that cover those concerns. Our progressive agency will cater to your requirements by using the latest technology to find you value-oriented, comprehensive coverage.
Some of the policy options you might consider include:
- Liability coverage – this is the basic level of coverage that pays for another drivers property and medical expenses if you are found at fault for an accident.
- Collision insurance – this covers the cost of repairing your vehicle when you collide with another vehicle or an object. It could also pay for repairs if your vehicle rolls over.
- Comprehensive insurance – this protects you from damage not caused by vehicular accidents. Coverage might protect you from fires, floods, vandalism, theft, hail, and hitting an animal on the road.
Getting More Value From Your Auto Insurance Policy
At Clarke Insurance Agency, we want to make sure our clients get the most value from their insurance policies. Adding coverage to your plan can give you more protection for every dollar that you spend on your insurance.
Some coverage that you might want to add includes:
- Uninsured motorist protection
- Underinsured motorist protection
- Rental reimbursement
To learn more about how we can help you add value to your auto insurance policy, contact our agents today at 877-477-1265. Remember, Clarke Insurance Agency shops for insurance so you don’t have to.